Sounds of Belgrade is a two hour radio show showcasing the talents of DJs and producers living and working in Belgrade, Serbia.
Our Guest for this episode is DJ and Producer Kristina Lalic, and we’re thrilled to have her on the show.
01. DJ Sodeyama – Abyss (Glimpse Remix)
02. Nina Kraviz – Show Me Your Time (Original Mix)
03. Maetrik – To The Top (Original Mix)
04. DJ Le Roi – Heartbreaker (Clio Remix)
05. Sebastian Radlmeier – Is It Me or Is It You (Carlo Lio Rmx)
06. The Junkies – Tuco
07. Wehbba – Eggshell (Original Mix)
08. Ramiro Lopez & Coyu – Techno Raw (Original Mix)
09. Mauro Picotto – I Love Disco (Mr. Bizz Remix)
10. Heiko Laux & Steve Rachmad – The Viking
11. Frankyeffe & Enrico Sangiuliano – Consciousness (Original Mix)
12. Reese & Santonio – Bounce Your Body To The Box (Ben Sims 25th Anniversary Edit)
13. Martin Dawson And Glimpse – Runaway
14. Gary Beck – Before The Crash (Original Mix)
15. Logiztik Sounds & Mauricio Duarte – Just Move (Original Mix)
16. Slam – Vespula
17. Nick Muir, John Digweed, Guy J, J.D.N.M.G.J – Trezzz (Original Mix)
18. Spektre & Subfractal – Damage Limitation (Roberto Capuano Remix)
19. Steve Rachmad Aka Sterac – Thera 10 (Newly Assembled By Heiko Laux)
Born in 1981 Kristina Lalic moved to the city of Belgrade from Canada.
Kristina graduated from music school in the piano department, studied ballet and sang in the choir. She grew up in a musical family surrounded by various genres of music from classical to rock, to pop and house and around 1996-1997 Kristina fell in love with the electronic music scene and DJing itself. After few years of learning and practicing DJing she took a break and then, a couple of years later, she took the first steps in producing electronic music herself.
Besides her work on television as production coordinator, Kristina started working as a sound technician and music editor on a regional radio station. There she had an idea for her own radio show and in September 2005 she became author and host of “Belgrade Clubbing”, a show presenting new and upcoming releases from various genres of electronic music, interviewing various DJ’s and producers and providing information about club life in Belgrade. “Belgrade Clubbing” gained fame due to mixes made after every show called “Essential Tracks of the Week” with tracks played from and supported in the show. The show successfully aired till September 2010, when Kristina decided to focus more on DJing and production.
– In 2008 one of her first collaborations was born between her and French DJ Rod Debyser. They worked together on a remix for Electroholix-Adiction, released on Noobish Records.
Her active involvement in the electronic music scene started in 2009 in Belgrade, developing her DJing skills by playing regular DJ sets at local nightclubs around the city. Her first guest mixes were aired on Frisky and Proton radio and after that many more came.
– In 2010 and 2011 Kristina Lalic performed on the Student Stage at Exit Festival and also in 2011 at the Easy Tiger Festival.
– In 2011 Kristina joined the organizations Hear.It.Feel.It.Move.It. and Re-Start. She played alongside talented and respected DJ’s such as Machine, Salar, Steffen Baumann, Ambivalent, Matt Hardinge, Shinedoe, Anja Schneider and many more.
– In 2012 Kristina performed on the Dance Arena at Exit Festival.
Kristina’s sets are energetic, combining deep house, tech house and techno with unique style and technique, this talented DJ will not leave you standing still.